When it comes to content research, there are a lot of resources available all over the web to help you write epic content. From keyword research tools to content ideas, you can find tools to help with every step of writing the blog post. With these tools, you would be able create epic content that is search friendly and at the same time would grab people attention to your blog.
So, let’s take a look at best 15 Tools to Write Epic Content:
1) Factbrowser: Factbrowser is google for data research. You can find all kind of research statistics there to use in your articles. The data can be broken down by topic, country, source, format, or demographic.
2) Evernote: Evernote helps you to take notes on the go easily. It works with nearly every computer, and mobile device out there. So that means, you can access your data anytime and anywhere.
3) Google AdWords Keyword Tool: Every content research starts with keywords. The Google AdWords: Keyword Tool is the best free keyword tool available in the market. You can find out which keywords are searched more than others based on broad, exact or phrase match volumes, in a particular area.
4) Qualaroo: With Qaularoo, you can easily survey your customers or readers to find out answers to any of the questions.
5) Quora or LinkedIn Discussions or Yahoo Answers: Find out what are the frequently asked questions and what type of content could be useful to your customers. You can write around those topics.
6) Topix: Topix is a great resource to find content ideas. The site categorized the news and events on the basis of user location.
7) Soolve: Soolve displays keyword suggestions from up to 15 different sites. All you need to do is to write a keyword and this tool will suggest keywords from sites such as Google, Answers, Amazon, eBay, etc.
8) Ubersuggest: Ubersuggest is a free tool like Soolve to get keyword ideas from Google and other suggest services.
9) CreativeCommons: Creative Commons is a nonprofit organization that enables the sharing & use of creativity & knowledge through free legal tools. So, next time if you need to use any picture in a blog post, just head over to Flickr and use any CreativeCommon licensed photo that are free to be used commercially. All you need to do is to provide credit to the artist.
10) Spezify: Spezify is a social search engine to find out what is being shared on social media. This tool creates a visual search of related tweets, music, images, etc.
11) Jing: Jing helps you to take screenshots of your computer screen and record screencasts(onscreen video).
12) Google Correlate: Google Correlate finds search patterns which correspond with real-world trends.
13) Wordle: With Wordle, you can write amazing looking word clouds to use in your blog posts.
14) Slideshare: Slideshare is a great platform to create your presentations and share in your articles.
15) Google Alerts: Google Alerts is a free tool to monitor the latest news in your niche by keywords to help you come up with new topics to write about.
So, what are your favorite tools?
Youngblah strongly recommends Hostgator Hosting for all of your web hosting needs. Sign up today for WordPress Hosting starting at just $4.95 per month.
Use coupon code “youngblah25” to get 25% discount on all hosting packages. Get an account with Hostgator now!