With more than 200 million users, Twitter is one of the best marketing & promotional tool for Internet entrepreneurs today, but only if it is used effectively.
Sometimes it gets frustrating when you are following people but not many of them are following you back. Twitter allows you to follow only 2,000 people until your followers count reach more than 2,000 followers. So, with the help of following five tools you can unfollow all those people who are not following you back:
1) ManageFlitter: One of the best tool to clean your Twitter account. Apart from quickly unfollowing non followers, ManageFlitter also offers you the ability to unfollow inactive or noisy users. You can unfollow 100 users per day for free.
2) iUnfollow: Another great tool to quickly unfollow non-followers with keyboard shortcuts. The maximum limit of free unfollow per day is 75. You can also check history of who you followed & who followed you.
3) Justunfollow: The maximum limit of free unfollow is 50 per day. If you want more, you’ll have to go for paid upgrade. Use of this tool is very easy.
4) Refollow: This is another great tool to unfollow people in bulk. The maximum limit of free unfollow is 100 per day.
5) FriendorFollow: This is a free tool to unfollow all users who are not following you. The process is quick and easy. Just sign in with your Twitter account and click on users to unfollow them.
But before unfollowing users in bulk, remember Twitter could also ban your account. So, don’t unfollow more than 100-200 users per day to stay on the safer side and also read Twitter Guidelines and Best Practices.