Google is the most popular search engine available today. Everyday we use google. It is a very important part of our lives now. But do you know that we are not using google to the best of its capability. There are so many hidden features of google which can easily ease and enhance your search. Here we have prepared a list of 8 google secrets which you can use and enhance your search:
1) To search within a website: Use [google:youngblah.com]. It will display all the results related to “Google’ but only from youngblah.com.
2) Linked pages: Use [link:http://www.youngblah.com] to find out which pages are linked to your website.
3) To exclude the terms: Use [ young -blah]. Now it will show results related to “young” only but will exclude terms related to “blah”
4) The ‘OR’ operator: Use [Youngblah 2011 OR 2012]. It will show results related to youngblah from either of these years. If we don’t use OR, then it will show results included from both the years.
5) Exact Search: Use double quotes ["Young Blah"]. It will show results related to “Young Blah” in the exact order and by exact name. But you will miss out search related to , for example, ‘Young H. Blah’.
6) Intitle: Use [ intitle:"Youngblah"]. It will restricts your results to the titles of the web pages only.
7) Intext: Use [ intext:youngblah]. It will search only the text of the articles and will ignore titles and links.
8 ) You can also use filters on the left side of the Google search page to narrow down your search results.
Also Read: Top 12 Funny & Awesome Google Tricks