Blogging.org has done a research on Blogging in the United States. The research was done among 1000 bloggers across the US to find the answers in the domain of Blogging.
Here are some of the interesting facts on the state of Blogging in 2012:
– There are an estimated 31,000,000 bloggers in the United States as of July 2012.
– There are 42 Million blogs on WordPress.com.
– 60% Businesses have a business or company blog.
– Only 8% of people earn enough money via Blogging to support their family.
– Approx. 81% never earn more than $100.