Check out this amazing infogrphic about how mobile phones have impacted our lives.
Native Advertising is that mode of monetization that aims to augment the user experience by providing value through relevant content delivered in-stream. So basically, it integrates high quality content into the organic experience of a given platform. As a form of content, it doesn’t interrupt flow and is equal with the user interaction.
As the average internet user is getting smart and click through rates are decreasing, the future of advertising on the internet lies in the Native Advertising. Get to know more about Native Advertising in this Infographic by Hubspot.com
Social Media is the new hot space for job seekers. As more and more employment opportunities are coming up in this space, many of us are trying to figure out how to get a foot in the door. Social Media is more than just updating various social media profiles of the company. It is about connecting with customers, building relationships, increase sales, customer services and much more. Check this simple checklist guide by Mindflash.com to prepare yourself for Social Media jobs.
Joy of Tech presents deep insights into the mind of Mark Zuckerberg and how he feels about graph search and privacy issues on Facebook. Check it out.
Windows 8 is the latest version of the Windows operating system, by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and office laptops, desktops, and tablets. This Infographic below explains the new features of Windows 8 and its pros and cons.
Below are some of the new features in Windows 8:
- Speedy Boot time and Performance development.
- Internet Explorer 10.
- Metro UI and Touch Mode.
- Solution for Cyber security.
- Runs on Desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
See Also: Windows 8 – Good or Shit? [Comic]
Infographic by Dot Com Infoway.
As you head online to shop for this Christmas season, cyber criminals are readying their scam list to lure unsuspecting victims. The holiday season presents a great opportunity for cyber criminals to lure into their well planned scams.
From fake E-commerce websites to social media phishing scams to malicious mobile applications and dangerous e-cards, here are the 12 holiday scams you would like to stay awayfrom this Christmas season.
No doubt, Apple is one of the most successful tech company ever but how did it invent such beautiful and amazing products. Did it beg, buy, borrow and steal them?
The answer is, of course, all of the above. BestMastersPrograms.org, shared this amazing Infographic about how Apple evolved its amazing line of products over the years.
Steve Jobs always believed in the philosophy “Good Artists copy. Great Artists Steal”. He always bragged about how “Apple shamelessly stealing great ideas”. Whether it’s the mouse or touch screen ideas, Apple did not invent anything itself. But as they say, all ideas and inventions are worthless if you can’t implement and convert them into extraordinary products and Apple is really good at doing the latter.
Did you know Ada Lovelace, a computer scientist from England, is considered to be the first ever computer programmer? She created a model using code-like language for Charles Babbage’s analytic engine in the mid-1800s.
This Infographic created by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, takes a look at some of the brilliant women over the years whose contributions in technology, science, engineering & mathematics, led to some of the greatest innovations in our history.
Recent examples of some very impressive women working in tech, are Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer & Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg.
Now that you’ve taken the first step to include Social Media in your marketing efforts, it’s time to make the best use of it by having a Social Media Strategy into place.
If you are taking your business on Social Media without an end goal in mind, it is most likely to fail and you’ll end up saying “Social Media is not working for us”.
Social Media strategy is as important as any other business strategy.
1. Define your goals – What are you trying to accomplish with your Social Media efforts? Whether you’re looking for brand exposure or lead generation or just customer service through Social Media.
2. Define your metrics – How you’re going to measure the success of your strategy? More Facebook fans or more revenue. What will be your performance metrics.
3. Decide on tactics – How you are going to accomplish your goals?
4. Execute your strategy – Measure & Refine.
As a Social Media expert, it is crucial to understand the users’ different mindsets on personal & professional social networks. You just can’t have the same strategy for all the social networks. Just as people keep their personal life separate from their professional ones, they also have different emotions while visiting personal networks such as Facebook and professional networks such as LinkedIn.
The new study from LinkedIn explains why marketers should understand different mindsets of users on different social networks so they can better integrate their social media marketing strategies. Though most of the small businesses never even care to include LinkedIn in their Social Media Marketing strategy but it can be a valuable marketing asset esp. for lead generation.
Pinterest is the next big thing in Social Media for businesses. The new social network is full of users hungry for creative and visual content your company has to offer. Over the last one year, this social media site has become a valuable marketing tool for businesses.
Check out this Ultimate Guide To Pinterest from CEO.com about how Pinterest can help your business to stand out and drive more traffic and sales on your website.
1) Just as the Facebook ‘Like’ and Twitter ‘Tweet’ Button, add the Pin-it button on your website to allow users to pin and share your content on their Pinterest profiles.
2) Add links in the descriptions of your pins to drive more referral traffic to your website from Pinterest.
3) Create a video gallery to share informative and viral videos on your Pinterest profile.
4) Use hashtags to make content easily searchable.
5) Feature offline events to build buzz on the Internet.
6) Create a Case Study gallery to display insightful data from your business. You can share presentations from slideshare on Pinterest.
7) Don’t repin just everything. Only repin the best content.
8) Select attractive board covers.
9) Always add helpful descriptions on your pins.
10) Share original content to avoid any copyright issue.
11) Be interesting.