FileFriend is a simple file sharing service that allows users to upload, publish, discover & share your photos, videos, docs, music and more.
The best part of the website is that it has a social side to it. You can link your account to any of the social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter or Google and let your friends download the files.
The sharing process is also very simple and easy, as you just need to drag and drop files into your browser window to upload.
You can make the files public, or limited to friends only or just limited to yourself.
Features of FileFriend include:
– Right now, the service is in the Beta phase.
– Free Account ( For the time being, I’m not sure whether they will keep the same in the future. )
– Unlimited File Storage Space.
– Sign in using Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
– Easy and Simple Interface
– Public, Private and friend Folders.
– Shows the recent activities of friends on the wall.
– Copy a file from Internet without downloading on your computer
– Requests downloading of files from people who are not in your friends’ list.
– Overall, it’s a great platform for atleast backup purposes if you don’t want to share files with friends.
At the moment, there is also a contest running on the website where you can win the $250 prize money.
Do check it out.