Do you want to clean out your Twitter account by deleting all of your old tweets?
Do you have hundreds or even thousands of Tweets & need a way to delete them all at once?
If Yes, then I have found some great tools for you.
1) TwitWipe: The most famous application to delete all your old tweets in one go. And it’s completely free.
2) Tweeticide: Tweeticide is an iOS app to securely remove all of your Tweets from your existing Twitter account, and allowing you to start over from scratch. But the app costs $1.99.
3) TweetEraser: TweetEraser is a completly free service to mass delete your Tweets from your Twitter account.
4) TweetDelete: This service automatically deletes Tweets from your Twitter account on a daily basis. Once approved, Tweetdelete will check your account daily and will delete all the Tweets which are older than a age you have specified.
But let me warn you that there is no way you can restore deleted tweets. So, think twice before using these applications.
Now before you use any of the above application, let me explain the reasons why do you need to delete your old tweets:
– Sometimes there are so many Tweets in our account with broken links.
– There are lots of re-posts of the same Tweets in your Twitter account.
– Do you know that the Library of Congress archives all undeleted tweets that are 6 months or older. So, delete your Tweets before they are stored forever!
– Now you might also be thinking that why not start a new Twitter account but that way you will lose your Twitter ID.