Google Adsense is the best contextual advertising solution for bloggers to earn money. It is easy to earn money on Google Adsense if you’re writing original content and having a decent traffic on your website. Google pays you only when your account balance reaches threshold of $100. And you are informed as soon as Google sends your check via courier with all the details. The best part of Google Adsense is that now you can track your cheque.
How to Track AdSense Cheque in India (Non-American Residents):
1) Log into your Google Adsense Account.
2) Click on Payments Tab on the LHS of Home Page.
3) On the RHS, you will find “Last Issued Payment”. Click on “View Details in Payment History”.
4) Now scroll down to the end of that page, you will find details of the Last issued payment.
5) Copy the “Payment Number” without zero. For example, if your payment number is “074683837, copy only “74683837”.
6) Now go to Bluedart website.
7) On the LHS, select “Ref No” and paste the payment number without zero.
8 ) Click Go and you will find all the details of your Adsense cheque such as Pick up date, Status and Expected date of delivery.
1) Recently, I received my first Adsense Cheque and it took exactly 2 weeks for Bluedart to update the tracking status of my cheque. Else, it will show “No matching Waybill/Reference Number/Order Number.”
2) Check out Bluedart Location Finder to find out information on various locations serviced by Bluedart.
How To Track Adsense Check in USA:
1) Follow the same 5 steps as explained above.
2) Go to DHL-USA website, select express services and copy the payment number without zero as I explained above.
3) Click on “Track” and you will find all the details of your Google Adsense check such as Pick up date, Status & Expected date of delivery.
If you have any queries regarding tracking status, leave that in comments and I will try to answer it asap.