LG has announced its new Android smartphone – Optimus L3 Dual E405, Dual SIM version of the Optimus L3. The Optimus L3 went on sale in India last month and it was among other L-Style series of smartphones which were showcased at MWC 2012 earlier this year.
Features and Specifications of LG Optimus L3 E405 Dual SIM:
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 3.2-inch (240 x 320), TFT, Capacitive Display
- 800 MHz Processor and 384 MB of RAM
- 3.2 MP Camera
- Bluetooth 3.0 and WiFi
- MicroSD card support
- 3G HSDPA 3.6Mbps, A-GPS, YouTube, Gmail and Social networks
- 1 GB Internal Memory which is expandable up to 32 GB
- 1540 mAh Battery
The LG Optimus L3 Dual SIM smartphone would be available in Ukraine in July for about US $185.
Youngblah strongly recommends Hostgator Hosting for all of your web hosting needs. Sign up today for WordPress Hosting starting at just $4.95 per month.
Use coupon code “youngblah25” to get 25% discount on all hosting packages. Get an account with Hostgator now!