GrabInbox is an easy way to manage multiple twitter, facebook, facebook fan pages, and linkedin accounts all from one place. It is your Social Media Dashboard.
It’s a new startup started in 2011 by two developers, Nischal Shetty and Sameer Mhatre, originally from Mumbai. The duo also received US $40,000 in seed funding from Start-Up Chile & have two web products – GrabInbox and JustUnfollow.
How It Works
- Sign Up Using Twitter, Facebook or E-Mail.
- Add multiple twitter, facebook, facebook fan pages and Linkedin accounts.
- Post updates on multiple networks all at once. You can also schedule your posts and updates.
- GrabInbox also notifies you when you have any replies, direct messages etc. so that you don’t miss any important updates.
- View Updates from all social networks at one place.
- You can also try GrabInbox Google Chrome Plugin to easily share web pages you like to all social networks.
I gave it a try, it’s simple & easy to use and works pretty fine.
Do check it out and let us know your thoughts in comments.
Youngblah strongly recommends Hostgator Hosting for all of your web hosting needs. Sign up today for WordPress Hosting starting at just $4.95 per month.
Use coupon code “youngblah25” to get 25% discount on all hosting packages. Get an account with Hostgator now!