Canadian mobile handset manufacturer Research in Motion (RIM) launched its new 3G smartphone in India – Blackberry Curve 9320 at Rs. 15,990 today. Last month, RIM also launched BlackBerry Curve 9220 for Rs 10,990.
Most of the features of the Curve 9320 are similar to the Curve 9220 except the fact that latter is 3G-less. And the timing couldn’t be more perfect from RIM as Bharti Airtel, Idea Cellular and Reliance Comm – all have slashed their 3G prices by up to 90 percent.
Specs & Features of Blackberry Curve 9320:
– Blackberry OS 7.1
– Qwerty keypad with Optical Trackpad
– 2.44-inch (320×240 pixels) TFT display
– 800 MHz Processor & 512MB of RAM
– 3.2 MP Camera
– 3G, WiFi, Music Playback and Built in FM radio.
– Bluetooth, A-GPS
– Memory Expandable up to 32GB via Micro SD Card
– 1450 mAh Battery which provides up to 7 hours of talk time & up to 30 hours of music playback on headphones.
– Priced at Rs. 15,990.