Samsung announced the successor of the Galaxy Note at IFA trade show in Berlin today. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is a 5.5-Inch HD Super AMOLED Display smartphone which is powered by 1.6 GHz quad-core processor and 2GB RAM.
The new smartphone is powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, making it amongst the first few devices to run on the latest Android operating system.
The highlight of Galaxy Note 2 is S Pen itself which has undergone some improvement. Now you can add quick commands to gestures. There is also a new feature which has been added known as ‘Air View’ that allows users to preview content just by hover the S-Pen over display and without touching the screen.
Specs and Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
– 5.5-Inch HD Super AMOLED with 1280 x 720 pixels Resolution
– Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS and TouchWiz Nature UX
– 1.6GHz Quad-Core Processor and 2GB RAM
– 8 MP Rear Camera with 1080p HD Video Recording and 1.9 MP Front facing camera
– Digital S-Pen
– 16GB/32GB/64GB memory variants
– Micro-SD card slot
– 3,100 mAh battery
– Available in Marble White & Titanium Grey colors.
– Samsung Galaxy Note II will be available starting October.