Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, announced the 3rd generation GALAXY smartphone – the GALAXY S-III in London this week. The new smartphone Samsung Galaxy S III is packed with the S Voice feature which recognizes your voice just like Siri on Apple, understands your intention, & lets you share your precious moment instantly & easily.
It comes with a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED screen, which is bigger than its highly successful predecessor Galaxy S2.
Specs and Features of Samsung Galaxy S3:
– Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
– 4.8-inch(720×1280) HD Super AMOLED display
– Quadcore Samsung-made Exynos 1.4GHz processor
– 1 GB RAM
– HSPA+21 & LTE versions
– 8 MP Rear Camera(720p Video Recording) and 1.9 MP Front Camera
– Bluetooth, WI-Fi and 1080p video playback
– Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, Gyro, Notification light, Proximity sensor, Barometer
– 2100mAh battery
– Dimensions: 136.6*70.6*8.6mm
– Weight: 133 grams
– Available in pebble blue & white colors.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 model would be available in the European market by the end of May & subsequently in the remaining parts of the world from June onwards. The price of the new smartphone is not yet revealed.