Samsung Inc has officially announced the Galaxy S3 Mini with 4.0-inch Super AMOLED display, compared to the 4.8 inch version of Samsung Galaxy S3. The phone is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor and runs on new Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS. The design of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini is similar to the Galaxy S Duos that was launched in September. The phone is also packed with most of the unique features of Samsung Galaxy S3 including S Voice, S Beam, Smart Stay, Direct Call, and Buddy photo share.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Specs
– 4.0-inch (480×800) Super AMOLED capacitive Touch Screen display
– 9.85 mm thick & weighs 111.5 grams
– Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
– 1 GHz Dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM
– 5 Mega Pixel Rear Camera with Auto Focus, LED Flash and 720p HD Video Recording
– VGA Front Facing Camera
– 8/16 GB Internal Memory which is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD
– FM Radio with RDS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS and NFC
– 1,500 mAh Battery
No details about the pricing or the availability yet.Click Here To Like our Facebook Page to get regular jobs, exams and study material updates.