Samsung Inc has officially announced the Galaxy S3 Mini with 4.0-inch Super AMOLED display, compared to the 4.8 inch version of Samsung Galaxy S3. The phone is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor and runs on new Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS. The design of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini is similar to the Galaxy S Duos that was launched in September. The phone is also packed with most of the unique features of Samsung Galaxy S3 including S Voice, S Beam, Smart Stay, Direct Call, and Buddy photo share.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Specs
- 4.0-inch (480×800) Super AMOLED capacitive Touch Screen display
- 9.85 mm thick & weighs 111.5 grams
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1 GHz Dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM
- 5 Mega Pixel Rear Camera with Auto Focus, LED Flash and 720p HD Video Recording
- VGA Front Facing Camera
- 8/16 GB Internal Memory which is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD
- FM Radio with RDS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS and NFC
- 1,500 mAh Battery
No details about the pricing or the availability yet.
Youngblah strongly recommends Hostgator Hosting for all of your web hosting needs. Sign up today for WordPress Hosting starting at just $4.95 per month.
Use coupon code “youngblah25” to get 25% discount on all hosting packages. Get an account with Hostgator now!