Apple is holding an event at 1 PM ET on September 12,2012 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco. Apple has invited all members of the press to the event, and is expected to launch its next generation iPhone in this special event.
Here are 5 Things To Expect From Apple Event on September 12:
1) The new iPhone will most probably be called iPhone 5. The press invitation sent across media features a giant number 5 in the shadow of the date 12. Although Apple has always proved media wrong in the past when everybody expected the iPhone 5 this time around last year but the device turned out to be iPhone 4S. Same thing happened in March this year with “The New iPad”.
2) The company is also expected to unveil “iPad Mini” ,smaller-screen version of its iPad tablet. The new tablet would be around 8 inches diagonally (rather than 9.7 inch), will offer a non-Retina plain display, & be priced in the $250 range (to directly compete with Google’s Nexus 7). But recent rumors also suggested that release of iPad Mini is delayed for few months.
3) The next-generation iPhone will look pretty similar to the iPhone 4S, but it will most probably have a larger screen(4-Inch instead of 3.5-Inch), slightly thinner & a two-tone body.
If rumors are to be believed, Apple iPhone 5 will also feature 1 GB RAM which is double of what it offers in iPhone 4S.
The next iPhone is also expected to use a smaller 19-pin port rather than the usual 30-in port used on all current iPhones, iPods & iPads.
4) Some other Features which are expected in the next iPhone includes:
– Improved version of Siri.
– 10 MP Camera.
– Better Battery Life.
– Aluminium Backs(Just like iPad 2).
– NFC(Near-Field Communications).