Google Doodle celebrates the 155th birthday of Heinrich Rudolf Hertz (February 22, 1857 – January 1, 1894), a German physicist who clarified & expanded the electromagnetic theory of light that had been put forth by Maxwell.
He was the first scientist to satisfactorily demonstrate the existence of electromagnetic waves by building an apparatus to produce & detect radio waves.
He died due to an infection known as Wegener’s granulomatosis at the age of 36 in Germany.
Also Check Out:
– Google Celebrates Valentines’ Day With Musical Doodle [ Video ]
– Google Doodle celebrates Muppets Creator Jim Henson 75th birthday
– Google Doodle honours the founder of Vitamin C on his 118th birthday
– Google Doodle celebrates rock legend Freddie Mercury 65th birthday
– Google launched Doodle 4 Google Competition in India