11 Must Follow Blogs for Indian Entrepreneurs:
1) Pluggd.in: The best Indian blog to follow where entrepreneurs can get all the tips from starting a new venture to networking to legal advice, everything. The blog also showcase new tech & business startups from Asia who have the potential to become big tomorrow. Recently they have also started a forum where you can discuss regarding a lot of things or problems you are facing and get a unique perspective from people of all genres.
2) Entrepreneur.com: The premier website in the field of Entrepreneurship. You can buy the monthly magazine also. The website cover all aspects of entrepreneurship with real life examples. It is very old website, so you can find vast number of articles over there. And the best part is that it is still updated regularly with latest trends in the Industry.
You can also follow Women Entrepreneurs here on the website.
3) Yourstory.in: Another Indian website dedicated to promote the entrepreneurial dream by bringing the stories of entrepreneurs & startups from across India and across the globe from sectors like web, mobile, e-commerce, social, cloud, ‘green’ & creative domains.
4) Indiadigitalreview.com: This blog focuses on technology news, startups and interviews of people from different walks of life.
5) Medianama.com: Another great blog which focuses on media news and analysis of Digital media in India.
6) Youngentrepreneur.com: The website is a great source of finding insightful articles related to business and entrepreneurs.
7) Trak.in: This blog tracks Indian Startups and is regularly updated.
8 ) Toiletpaperentrepreneur.com/blog/: This blog provides entrepreneurs & small businesses with tips on everything from starting a business to networking to marketing and lot of other things.
9) Gigaom.com: The website offers web tips as well as advice and insights for small businesses.
11) Siliconindia.com: A great website to stay updated about all the news that matters for professionals and entrepreneurs.
Though there are many other good blogs too but if you follow these blogs, it will serve the purpose to stay updated about current happenings and insights in the Indian Entrepreneur circle.
If we have missed any good blog, please share in comments.