We have prepared a list of top business apps for iphone to make your life and business transactions easy. As a diehard apple fan said “Apple iphone has completely rewrite the process of interacting with friends and customers. It has completely changed the scenario of what a phone can do. Before iphone, mobile phones are just used for sending & receiving calls and messages and multimedia purpose. But now with the help of iphone, you can really improve the efficiency of your work.” It is indeed one of the greatest inventions of 21st century. And with more than 3 lacks applications in the App store, it provides lot of options to the business users to get the best out of it.
1) Analytics App: Especially for website owners, Analytics App is a great way to access your Google Analytics data. You can create up to 50 reports which show data p to 100 rows. It also supports multiple logins and multiple accounts. So you can keep track of multiple websites in single application easily. It is available for iphone and ipad.
2) Evernote: Evernote turns the iphone and ipad into extension of your brain. It helps you to keep track of everything. From notes to ideas to snapshots to recording, put it all into Evernote and watch as it instantly synchronizes from your iphone to your Mac or windows.
3) Readdle Docs: It is a one stop document reader for iphone and ipod touch. You can open PDF, MS office, GIF & JPEG picture formats. You can also access your files stored at Readdle storage. You can also open websites in the build-in web browser.
4) Ego: Ego ia a all-in one app to check web statistics in Feed burner, Google analytics, Mint, Squares, vimeo, etc. It saves lot of time of visiting various websites. It is available for both iphone and ipad.
5) Abuzz- Social Media Monitoring: It is a great application to keep track of your brand reputation. Abuzz searches facebook, digg, twitter, and other websites to find out whats being said about your brand. It is a great brand monitoring application to analyse your performance and turn that into success.
6) Quick Office Pro: It is great application to view and edit documents (Office files). It also has new advanced powerpoint editor now.
7) Air Sharing: You can easily drag and drop files between iphone and your computers. You can also view different kind of files, send email attachments, zip & unzip files and download files from the web.
8 ) Dropbox: Dropbox is a free service to view & check your photos, documents, videos on the go anywhere.
9) Scanner Pro: It is a great app to scan multiple documents, business cards, receipts, notes, and whiteboards. With the built-in features, you can also create PDF files, upload to evernote and dropbox, protect documents with password, process image smartly and set custom page size.
10) Xpense Tracker: A great app and easy to use interface to track & manage your expensive. You can also sync all the receipts with the desktop.
11) WorldCard Mobile: It uses OCR (Optical Character Reader) technology to transfer information from the business cards to the user’s native contacts. No need to input information manually.
12) Credit Card Terminal: It is not available in India. But if you are in USA, it’s a great way to turn your iphone into a mobile card terminal & accept customer payments on the go. It’s simple and secure.
Suggestions are welcome regarding more good apps for entrepreneurs.