LG has announced its new Android smartphone – Optimus L3 Dual E405, Dual SIM version of the Optimus L3. The Optimus L3 went on sale in India last month and it was among other L-Style series of smartphones which were showcased at MWC 2012 earlier this year.
Features and Specifications of LG Optimus L3 E405 Dual SIM:
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 3.2-inch (240 x 320), TFT, Capacitive Display
- 800 MHz Processor and 384 MB of RAM
- 3.2 MP Camera
- Bluetooth 3.0 and WiFi
- MicroSD card support
- 3G HSDPA 3.6Mbps, A-GPS, YouTube, Gmail and Social networks
- 1 GB Internal Memory which is expandable up to 32 GB
- 1540 mAh Battery
The LG Optimus L3 Dual SIM smartphone would be available in Ukraine in July for about US $185.
LG has announced the LG Optimus LTE Tag for the Korean Market, a new Android phone with 4.3-inch IPS display powered by 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor. It runs on new Android 2.3 Gingerbread & has 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash & 1.3 MP front camera for video calling.
Specs & Features:
- 4.3-inch (800×480 WVGA) IPS display 650 nits
- 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable to Ice Cream Sandwich )
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash & 1.3MP front facing camera for video calling
- LG Tag + (Tag Sticker 3. provided)
- LTE, MHL, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi DLNA support
- 1700 mAh battery
LG will launch the Optimus LTE Tag in South Korea in late Feb with a price tag of 800,000 Korean won (approx $710 or €540).
Apart from Optimus LTE Tag, LG also announced LG Optimus Vu:
- 5″ IPS Display (1024×768) & 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread (Upgradable to 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich )
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon Processor
- 8 Megapixel Camera with Autofocus & LED Flash, 1.3 Megapixel Front Camera for video calling
- LTE, HDMI
- 2080 mAH Battery
The LG Optimus Vu will be available in Korea in March. The pricing is not disclosed as of now.