Nokia has launched 3 new full touch screen devices for its Asha series viz Asha 305, Asha 306 and Asha 311 to bridge the gap between feature phones & smartphones. All the three devices will be made available in the coming days.
All the phones are packed with new Nokia Browser, which uses cloud technology to reduce data usage by up to 90%. They also come pre-loaded with apps for Facebook & Twitter, and easy email & instant messaging.
If you love playing games, then there is a good news for you also. Each phone will come with a gift pack of 40 free games from EA which you can download and keep with you forever. The games will include Tetris®, Need for Speed™ The Run,EA SPORTS™ FIFA 12 and many others.
Specs of Nokia Asha 305 and the Nokia Asha 306:
- 3.0” WQVGA Resistive touch screen
- 2 MP camera
- Music player and FM radio with Built-in speaker
- Plug and Play Sharing with PC connection
- GPRS and EDGE
- Nokia Maps & Nokia Life (in selected markets)
- Available in Colours: Silver White, Mid Blue, Dark Grey and Red
- Asha 305 will be available in Q2,2012 and Asha 306 in Q3,2012
- Asha 305 priced around Rs 4,730 ( 63 euros / 85 USD) and the Asha 306 priced around Rs 5,175(68 euros / 93 USD)
The unique feature of the Nokia Asha 305 is Nokia’s Easy Swap Dual SIM technology and the unique feature of the Nokia Asha 306 is its Wi-Fi capability making it Nokia’s most affordable Wi-Fi phone device.
Specifications of Nokia Asha 311:
- 3.0-inch scratch resistant and capacitive glass screen
- Polarised display filters for better usability in direct sunlight
- 3.2 MP camera
- 1GHz processor, 3.5G and WLAN
- Music Player, Internet Radio and FM Radio
- Plug and Play, easy Sharing with PC connection
- HSPA connectivity
- Nokia Maps &Nokia Life (in selected markets)
- Apart from 40 Free EA Games, Asha 311 will also include 15 preloaded levels of Angry Birds.
- Available in Colours: Dark Grey, Blue, Brown, Rose Red, & Sand White.
- Will be available in Q3,2012.
- Priced at Rs. 6,733(92 euros / 121 USD)