Due to the rise of Internet all over the world, the Internet marketing industry continues to evolve and gain momentum. Consumers are no longer rely on Outbound marketing such as TV ads and Billboards — to find out about new products. Inbound Marketing involves two-way dialogue between the brand and the consumers which is largely facilitated by Social Media.
Here are some statistics from the Infographic below:
– The no. of marketers that say Facebook is crucial for their business has increased 83% in the last 2 years.
– 67% of B2C companies and 41% of B2B companies have acquired a customer through Facebook.
– 57% have acquired a customer through their company blog and 42% have acquired a customer through Twitter.
– Inbound Marketing costs 62% less per lead than traditional outbound marketing.
– 86% of people skip TV Commercials.