Google Chrome is the third most popular browser at the moment today after Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox but when it comes to Extensions, it is the most preferred option with wide range of extensions (add-ons) available for almost everything on Internet.
Even I was using Firefox for very long time but shifted to Google Chrome recently due to its fast speed, interface and large number of extensions available.
Though there are some glitches here and there, but overall it still works like a charm.
Let’s take a look at top 10 awesome Google Chrome Extensions which are very useful for Bloggers:
1) Alexa Toolbar: Official Extension by Alexa which provides Alexa Traffic Rank & site Information when clicked.
2) PageRank Status: This extension shows Google PageRank & AlexaRank of current web page, along with quick access to Geo IP Location, Whois Information, Alexa, backlinks & indexed pages.
3) SEO for Chrome: This extension provides easy access to SEO Tools that can help you with Competitive Analysis, Keyword Research, Backlink Checks, PageRank Checks & other daily SEO tasks.
Another extensions which is good for SEO information is WebRank SEO.
4) Daily Stats for Google Analytics: Tired of visiting Google Analytics again and again to check your traffic stats, Quickly view today’s Google Analytics data for all websites linked to your account with this extension.
5) Awesome Screenshot: Capture & Annotate: It’s a great extension for bloggers to capture the whole page or any portion, annotate it with rectangles, lines, circles, arrows, & text, blur sensitive info, and all this with just one-click.
6) Google Adsense (by Google): The Google Publisher Toolbar gives AdSense publishers two easy ways to access real-time information about their accounts & the ads served on their websites.
7) Mozbar: The Official extension by Seomoz.org which provides easy access to the most powerful SEO tools & data while you surf the Web.
8 ) Google Mail Checker: It displays the number of unread messages in your GMail inbox. You can also click the button to open your inbox.
9) Save To Dropbox or Google Docs – CleanSave: CleanSave lets you easily edit & save webpage content to PDF, Google Docs, Dropbox, or print.
10) Google Reader Notifier (by Google): It displays the number of unread items in your Google Reader account. Clicking on it will show a preview popup or open your Reader account.