Check out these Top 5 iPhone Apps to backup and restore your contacts between multiple iOS devices and other devices too.
My Contacts Backup(Free) is the best and most easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without even signing in. You can easily backup all your contacts with a single click.
– Offline Backup. No need to sign in. The app allows you to easily email the backup file to yourself.
– You can backup your contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file. Vcf is the most commonly used contact format and you can easily import your contacts to other mobiles too.
– Easily transfer contacts between different iOS Devices.
– Delete all your contacts on your iPhone.
– In the free version, VCF backup is limited to 500 contacts. Download the PRO version for unlimited contacts backup.
2) IDrive Lite
Idrive Lite allows you to backup and restore contacts from/to your iPhone/iPad for FREE. All you need to do is sign up for an account at iDrive and backup your contacts. The app is also available on Android and Blackberry devices. So, that means you can backup and restore contacts between these multiple devices.
Contacts Backup Over Dropbox allows you to backup your contacts safely on Dropbox and then you can easily transfer your contacts between iPhones, iTouches and iPads.
This app allows you to sync and backup your contacts in the cloud (like iDrive Lite) and it also supports multiple platforms such as Blackberry, Windows Mobile and Mac.
5) Apart from these apps, you can also try apps like Contacts Sync and Funambol to backup your contacts.Click Here To Like our Facebook Page to get regular jobs, exams and study material updates.