Pinterest is the next big thing in Social Media for businesses. The new social network is full of users hungry for creative and visual content your company has to offer. Over the last one year, this social media site has become a valuable marketing tool for businesses.
Check out this Ultimate Guide To Pinterest from CEO.com about how Pinterest can help your business to stand out and drive more traffic and sales on your website.
Few Tips To Share Content on Pinterest:
1) Just as the Facebook ‘Like’ and Twitter ‘Tweet’ Button, add the Pin-it button on your website to allow users to pin and share your content on their Pinterest profiles.
2) Add links in the descriptions of your pins to drive more referral traffic to your website from Pinterest.
3) Create a video gallery to share informative and viral videos on your Pinterest profile.
4) Use hashtags to make content easily searchable.
5) Feature offline events to build buzz on the Internet.
6) Create a Case Study gallery to display insightful data from your business. You can share presentations from slideshare on Pinterest.
7) Don’t repin just everything. Only repin the best content.
8) Select attractive board covers.
9) Always add helpful descriptions on your pins.
10) Share original content to avoid any copyright issue.
11) Be interesting.
Youngblah strongly recommends Hostgator Hosting for all of your web hosting needs. Sign up today for WordPress Hosting starting at just $4.95 per month.
Use coupon code “youngblah25” to get 25% discount on all hosting packages. Get an account with Hostgator now!