Books are the source of rich and knowledgeable information. As they say,”There is no friend as loyal as a book”. It is true. Books can be your companion and at the same time, your teacher. And with the help of Digitized world, now you can keep all your favorite books in your pocket with the help of your smart device.
An electronic book (known as e-book, or Ebook, or digital book) is a text & image-based publication in digital form produced on, published by, & readable on computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, or other digital devices. Ebook is an electronic version of a printed book. E-books are usually read on dedicated hardware devices known as e-Readers or e-book devices such as Amazon Kindle but you can also read Ebooks on personal computers and selected mobile phones. Here is a list of 15 Best sites to download free Ebooks.
1) FreeBookSpot: Huge collection of free Ebooks online. You can find free Ebooks on all kinds of topics such as computers, architecture, novels, church, chemistry, economics and much more.
2) HundredZeros: Founded by Amit Agarwal, this website lists frequently updated catalog of best-sellers that are free on Amazon. You can also download and read Kindle ebooks on your desktop, tablet, or the browser.
3) Free Ebooks: Amazing source for free ebook downloads, ebook authors, free magazines and ebook resources. You can also submit your own ebook on this website.
Free Registration is necessary to download Ebooks.
4) ManyBooks: There are more than 20,000 Ebooks to download for free on this website. You can browse the site for popular titles and personalized recommendations. Regularly updated too.
5) Get Free Ebooks: Download Ebooks on all kinds of categories for free. With no charge at all.
6) Free Computer Books: Online source for free Computer, Programming, Technology, Mathematics, Lecture Notes and Tutorials. Browse website by topics, with 12 main categories, and over 150 sub-categories.
7) FreeTechBooks: Another great source to download computer and tech books.
8) Scribd: Scribd is a online document sharing website where you can download Ebooks, presentations, research papers and much more.
9) Bookyards: A website where which eBooks, education materials, research papers, information, and content is free to anyone who has an internet connection.
10) Memoware: Huge collection documents (databases, literature, maps, technical references, lists, etc.).
Other Free EBook Resources
13) Adobe Free eBooks – Download, unlock, and read electronic books on your desktop or reading device.
14) WikiBooks: Free source of educational textbooks that you can even edit.
15) Dailylit: Read books daily online by email & RSS feed.